- Registration and Security: As a condition to using certain of the Services, you may be required to create an Account and select a password. You should provide Origin8 with accurate, complete, and updated registration information, particularly your email address or cell phone number, and failure to do so may result in suspension of your Account. Origin8 reserves the right to refuse registration of, cancel, or modify a profile in our sole discretion if we reasonably suspect a violation of this provision. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for the security of your Account, and you will notify Origin8 immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your Account or Account password.
- Warranty Disclaimer: Your access to and use of the Services or any content is at your own risk. Origin8 disclaims all warranties, express or implies or non-infringement. Origin8 makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Services, including any representation or warranty that the use of the Services will (a) be timely, uninterrupted or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (b) meet your requirements or expectations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Origin8 or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- User Interactions and Disputes: You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Users of the Sites, whether online or offline. Origin8 is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any User. Origin8 reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between Users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment in your interactions with other Users when you submit or post any personal or other information, and in all other online activities.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Origin8, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, volunteers shall not be liable for any actual direct- indirect loss of any kind OR damages relating to your access or inability to use the services OR Damages relating to any conduct or content of any third party or user using the services including without limitation, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct to any content OR Damages relating to any content in general. This limitation applies to all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any legal theory whether or not Origin8 has been informed of the possibility of such damage.
- Severability: If any part of these Terms shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms.
- Our note for Parents: Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. Your efforts to encourage responsible information practices will help steer your children to age-appropriate sites and will go a long way toward ensuring that your children have enriching experiences online.
- Waiver and Remedies: The failure by us to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of any breach of these Terms by you, shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by us or be deemed a waiver by us of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other provision of these Terms. Our rights and remedies under these Terms shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit our right to exercise any other right or remedy.
- Effective Date: May 15, 2016